- Banana 4 .
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato 2 cup.
- Sugar 2 cup.
- Eggs 4.
- Oil 1 cup.
- Refined flour 2 cup.
- Vanilla 2 table spoon.
- Cinnamon 1 table spoon.
- Baking powder 1 tea spoon.
- Milk 1/2 cup.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and beat the banana,potato until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Take another bowl and mix dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add the milk and mix ingredients and beat again.
- Spray the loaf pan with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake it for 80 minutes on 350 degree.
- Transfer it on rack for cool.
Cut in pieces and serve with tea or coffee:-