- All purpose flour 6 table spoon.
- Cardamoms powder 8.
- Sooji 4 table spoon.
- Milk 1/2 cup.
- Khoya 2 cup.
- Grated paneer 200 gram.
- Baking powder 1/2 tea spoon.
- Oil for fry.
For the sugar syrup:-
- Sugar 2-1/2 cup.
- Water 2 cup.
- Milk 2 table spoon.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and mash the khoya and milk well.
- Add grated paneer,sooji,flour,cardamom powder and baking powder in the khoya and mix well.
- Add milk and mix to form a dough with milk.
- Cover the dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat the sugar with water until it become sticky.
- Keep the sugar syrup aside,if the sugar syrup crystallizes,then add 2 table spoon water and warm the syrup again.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Heat the oil on medium heat,then low the heat and wait for 1 minute.
- Gently place the gulab jaman in the oil.
- Cook them until it brown.
- Remove the gulab jaman from the oil and place them on kitchen paper towel to remove oil.
- Then place the gulab jaman in the sugar syrup.
- Heat up the pan of sugar syrup with gulab jaman for few minutes on low heat or until the gulab jaman become soft.
- Pour them in serving bowl and serve hot.