- Black grapes 6 cup.
- Water 6 cup.
- Sugar 9 cup.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Stearic aced 1 tea spoon.
- Potassium meta bi sulfite 1 /8 tea spoon.
How to make:-
- Wash the grapes and blend it in juicer.
- Mix the sugar in the water and drain it with cloth.
- Boiled the sugar for 5 minutes and leave for cool.
- When it cool, mix grapes juice and stearic aced in it and mix well.
- Mix salt in 1/4 cup of water and add potassium meta bi sulfite in it and mix in the grapes mixture.
- Put it in dry glass boatels.
- Mic in cool water when you need it.