This dish will be ready in 45 minutes and it is for 4 serving.
- Chicken 1/2 kg.
- Chopped onion 1.
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
- Ginger paste 1 tea spoon.
- Dried rosemary 1/2 tea spoon.s 4.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
- Olive oil 1/2 cup.
- Boiled eggs 4.
- Butter 2 table spoon.
- Water 1/2 cup.
- Potato into cubes 2.
- Cream 1/2 cup.
- Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil and fry onion for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the rosemary and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken,salt,garlic and ginger paste,tomato paste and cook on low heat until chicken nearly tender.
- If need add more water.
- Add the potatoes,black pepper,remaining oil and cook until potato tender.
- Add cream and cook for 1 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the chopped green chili and chopped coriander leaves.
- Pour in a serving bowl and top with boiled eggs into slices.
Serve with nan and enjoy:-