Peanuts are rich in energy (567 calories per 100 g) and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.chocolate has been on the end of a lot of bad press because of its fat content, and its consumption has been associated with acne, obesity, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and diabetes.this recipe will take time to get ready 1-1/2 hour.
- Refined flour 2/1/2 cup.
- Milk 2 cups.
- Eggs 4.
- Sugar powder 1/1/2 cup.
- Salt 1-1/2 tea spoon.
- Baking powder 1/1/2 table spoon.
- Peanut butter 1-1/2 cup.
- Chocolate 1/2 cup.
- Blend the sugar,salt,,milk,eggs,peanut butter well.
- Add baking powder,refined flour,chocolate and blend again until smooth.
- Grease the 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and pour the batter in it.
- Bake it for 50-60 minutes on 350 degree.
- Leave it for cool,then make its slices.