This chocolate cake is so delicious and easy to make.this cake is for 12 serving and will be ready in 2 hours but will take time for chill.
- Flour 1/2 cup.
- Egg yolks 2.
- Eggs 5.
- Vanilla extract 1 tea spoon.
- Sour cream 1 cup.
- Melted and slightly cooled chocolate 1 cup.
- Sugar 1-3/4 cup.
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon.
- Cream cheese 3 cup.
- Melted butter 1/4 cup.
- Chocolate cookies crumb 1 cup.
- Crushed almonds 1/2 cup.
How to make:-
- Blend the chocolate cookies crumb and crushed almonds with the 1/4 cup melted butter .
- Pour the crumbs into the bottom of the greased 10 inch pan and press well and chill.
- Blend the cream cheese with mixer.
- Add sugar and blend again.
- Add flour,salt and blend.
- Add the yolks and eggs one by one and blend.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Pour the remaining sour cream in a bowl.
- Add cooled chocolate and reserved 2 cup of filling and whisk it.
- Pour a layer of the filling into the bottom of the pan about 1 inch thick.
- Alternate the 2 fillings to fill the spring foam pan.
- Using the flat face of an icing spatula,swirl the 2 batters slightly to marbleize it.
- Bake it for 15 minutes on 450 degree,then turn the oven on 250 degree and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Refrigerate the cake for 12 hours.
- Remove from the pan and place in the serving dish and serve.
Serve cool and enjoy:-