You can decorate it with hard chocolate or jelly.
- Refined flour 3 cup.
- Sugar 2 cup.
- Cocoa 3/4 cup.
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon.
- Vanilla extract 1 table spoon.
- Cold water 2 cup.
- Baking soda 1 table spoon.
- Oil 1/2 cup.
- Vinegar 2 table spoon.
- Strawberries 1 cup.
- Toffuti cream cheese 1 cup.
- Dairy free spread 3 table spoon.
- Vanilla 1 table spoon.
- Icing sugar 500 gram.
- Cocoa 3 table spoon.
How to make:-
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking soda,salt and mix well.
- Add,oil,vanilla extract,vinegar and cold water and mix until combined.(not over mix)
- Pure the batter into greased 2x9 inch baking tin and bake for 30 minutes on 160 degree.
- Remove from the oven and leave for cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn out on the plastic wrap and cover with wrap.
- For make the chocolate fudge combined toffuti,dairy free spread,vanilla and mix with mixer until combined and creamy scrap down sides a few times.
- Sift icing mixture and cocoa into a large bowl.
- With mixer running on low add mixture spoon by spoon until incorporated and whip on high-speed for around 2 minutes until mixture is smooth and fabulous.
- Split the cake into 2 and layer between and tops an sides with chocolate fudge.
- Decorate the cake with fresh strawberries and place in fridge.