These burger are ready only 20 minutes.
- Beef chuck 1 kg.
- Cheddar cheese 6 slice.
- Burger bun 4.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
- Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
- Tomato slices for topping.
- Pour the beef in a bowl and sprinkle over the salt,black and red pepper powder.
- Divide the meat into 4 parts and make their balls.
- Now press it in the shape of patties.
- Grill the patties for 5-10 minutes each side.
- Toast the burger bun lightly and place over the 4 buns cheese,then beef pattie and top with tomato slice and cucumber slice and lettuce.
- Cover with other pieces of burger bun.
Serve with ketchup and enjoy:-