Apple help prevent and repair oxidation damage that happens during normal cell activity. Apples are also full of a fibre called pectin—a medium-sized apple contains about 4 grams of fibre. Pectin is classed as a soluble, fermentable and viscous fibre-This delicious recipe is for 4 serving and it will take time 2 hours for ready
For bread pudding:-
- Bread cubes into 2 inch 5 cup.
- Almond breeze almond milk 2 cup.
- Apple sauce 1 cup.
- Whole almond 1/2 cup.
- Red apple 2 diced.
- Beaten egg 2.
- Cinnamon 1/2 tea spoon.
- Brown sugar 1 cup.
- Apple juice 2 cup.
- Butter 1 cup.
- Almond breeze almond milk 3/4 cup.
- Take a bowl and mix eggs,almond milk,cinnamon and apple juice.
- Stir it until combined.
- Mix in diced apple,bread cubes,and almond.
- Pour it in baking dish and place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Bake it for 40 minutes on 350 degree.
- For sauce pour apple juice in a saucepan and cook on medium heat until cook down about 1/4 cup.
- Add sugar but do not stir only swirl the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the butter and cook until butter melt.
- Remove from the heat and stir in almond milk.
- Scoop the pudding into bowls and top with the desired amount of syrup:-