- Cheese cake 1.
- Cream cheese 1/2 cup.
- Coconut palm sugar 2 table spoon.
- Yogurt 1/2 cup.
- Squeezed lemon juice 2 table spoon.
- Preserves strawberries 1/4 cup.
- Whole strawberries 1 cup.
- Whole almonds 1/2 cup.
- Dates 4.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and beat cream cheese,sugar,lemon juice and yogurt with mixer until smooth.
- Take another bowl and combine preserves strawberries and strawberries.
- Make crumbs of almonds and dates.
- Add 1/2 cheese cake and yogurt batter to serving bowl,spoon 1/2 strawberries mixture,then again cheese cake and again strawberry mixture.
- Top with the layer of dates and almonds crumb.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.