- All purpose flour 2 cup.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup.
- Baling soda 1-1/2 tea spoon.
- Dark brown sugar 3/4 cup.
- Unsalted butter 1 cup.
- Smooth butter 3/4 cup.
- Egg 2.
- Unwrapped chocolate cookies 30.
- Vanilla extract 1 table spoon.
How to make:-
- Take a large bowl and sift together the flour,salt and baking soda.
- Take another bowl and pour in the 3/4 cup sugar.
- Combined the remaining sugar,brown sugar,peanut butter and butter in stand mixer bowl and beat for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat.
- Add vanilla extract and beat for 1 minute.
- Stir in flour mixture and just combined.
- Roll the dough into walnut-size balls.
- Roll the balls in sugar and arrange on the 2 baking sheets.
- Leave about 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake them between the upper and lower racks about halfway through baking until just starting to brown about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and press a chocolate kiss into the center of each.
- Cool the cookies on baking sheets for 10 minutes,then transfer on wire rack for cool.
You con store in airtight jar for 3 days;-