. Scientists believe apples help prevent and repair oxidation damage that happens during normal cell activity. Apples are also full of a fiber called pectin—a medium-sized apple contains about 4 grams of fiber. Pectin is classed as a soluble,fermentable and viscous fiber, a combination that gives it a huge list of health benefits.Chicken make this recipe more healthy and delicious.This recipe is for 4 serving and make in 45 minutes.
- Dijon mustard 4 table spoon.
- Oil 1 cup.
- Bread slices 8.
- Honey 1 cup.
- Boneless chicken 1/4 kg cut in slices.
- Apple 2 cut in slices.
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese 2 cup.
- Butter 4 table spoon.
- Butter 1 tea spoon.
How to make:-
- Fry the chicken slices on low heat until it tender.
- Mix mustard and honey in a bowl.
- Spread 2 table spoon of mixture over 4 bread slices.
- Layer with chicken slice,then apple slice,then cheese.
- Spread remaining mustard and honey mixture on other bread pieces.
- Place on top.
- Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- Take a fry pan and toast sandwiches for 3 minutes on each side on low heat or until cheese melt.
Serve with cream salad:-