Refined flour 1/2 cup.
Bread crumbs 1 cup.
Water 1 table spoon.
Italian seasoning 2-1/2 table spoon.
Garlic powder 1/2 table spoon.
Pepper 1/8 tea spoon.
Melted butter 1 table spoon.
String cheese 12.
Marinara 1 cup.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and mix beat eggs and water.
- Take another bowl and combined the bread crumbs, pepper ,garlic powder,italian seasoning.
- Pour the flour in a bowl.
- Coat cheese sticks with flour,then in egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs.
- Again dip in eggs,then coat in bread crumbs.
- Cover them and chill for 4 hours.
- Place on un greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter and bake uncovered for 8 minutes on 400 degree.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.