This recipe is so easy to cook and have a nice taste.You can make this in chicken or mutton but when it make with beef it give much taste.It is for 6 serving and will be ready in 2 hours.If you will make in chicken it will be ready in 40 minutes.
. Beef 1 kg.
. Garlic paste 1 table spoon.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Grated ginger and grreen chili for garnish.
. Lemon in slices.
.Salt 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Small cardamom 6.
. Jyfal 2.
. Sonf 1 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 table spoon.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Yogurt 1/2 cup.
. Flour 1/2 cup.
. Butter 2 table spoon.
How to cook:-
1. Grand the zeera,sonf,jyfal,cardamom.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the grand ingredients for 30 seconds.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry for 3 minutes.
4. Add beef and cook for 5 minutes or until it dry.
5. Add salt,red pepper,mustard powder and cook for 5-8 minutes,then add 2 glass of water and cook on medium to low heat for 30-40 minutes or until it tander.
6. Fry the yogurt in butter and add 1/2 cup water
7. Add in the flour and mix well.
8. Stir the yogurt mixture in the beef.
9. Cook for 1 minute on high to medium heat.
10. Pour in the serving bowl and sprinkle over the garam masala.
Serve sith grated ginger,green chili and lemon and nan and enjoy:-