This is a wonderful dish and is so tasty.It is for 6 serving and will be ready in 1 hour.
. Mutton 1 kg.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped inion 2.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Zeera powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Small cardamom powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoon.
. Imli ka gooda 3 tea spoon.
. Coconut milk 1/2 cup.
. Yogurt 1cup.
. Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
. Crushed almonds 1/2 cup.
How to cook:-
1. Marinade the mutton with imli,salt,yogurt,coconut milk,garlic and ginger paste and leave for 2 hours.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion for 3-5 minutes until goldrn fry.
3. Add mutton and cook for 5-8 minutes.
4. Add red pepper powder, mustard powder and cook until it leave oil.
5. Add 1 glass of water and cook on low heat until meat tander.
6. Sprinkle the garam masal,cardamom powder and almonds and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
7. Stir in the coriander leaves and pour in a serving bowl.
Serve with nan and mint yogurt:-