These pretty roll are so nice.have a great look.can eat at tea time,breakfast,school lunch.These are for 4 serving and will be ready in 40 minutes.You can makr this with chicken,pitato,beef,mutton which you like.i like chicken.
. Boiled chicken mince 1/2 kg.
. Salt 1tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Whole coriander 1 table spoon.
. Zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves few.
. Bread slices 12.
. Oil for deep fry.
. Egg 3-4.
. Crushed mozeralla cheese 1 cup.
How to make:-
1. Take a bowl and mix mince,salt,red pepper powder,garam masala,coriander,zeera,green chili and coriander leaves.
2. Take 2cup warm water in a bowl ,add 1pinch of salt,dip one slice in the water for 3 seconds.
3. Take in hand and press with other hand and drain its water.
4. Place 2 table spoon of batter on it.
5. Sprinkle 1 tea spoon cheese.
6. Cover with other dip and drained bread slice and roll it gently.
7. Make all rolls same.
8. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
9. Heat the oil in a frypan and dip the roll in egg and fry them each side until golden brown.
Serve hot with ketchup:-