This recipe is very delicious and pretty.This is for 4 serving and will be ready in 30 minutes.This is a healthy food.
. Boneless fish 1kg.
. Chopped onion 1 cup.
. Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Tomato slices 2 cup.
. Salt 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Ajwaen 1 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 table spoon.
. Dry nathi 2 table spoon.
.yogurt 2 cup.
. Oil 1-1/2 cup.
. Chopped coriander leaves.
. Potato into long thin slices.
. Oil for deep fry.
How to cook:-
.1 Marinade the fish with salt,zeera,ajwaen and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the 1-1/2cup oil in a skillet and fry the onion for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Add garlic ,green chili and ginger paste and fry for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomato slices and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add red pepper,mustard powder.
6. Beat the yogurt and add in the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes.
7. Add fish and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
8. Add dry and wash mathi and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Pour in the serving bowl and sprinkle over the garam masala and top with coriander leaves.
9. Fry the potato in deep fry and serve with fish.
Serve with nan and enjoy:-.