These kebab are so easy to cook and make only in 40 minutes.These are for 8 serving.
. Mince 1kg.
. Onion 2.
. Garlic powder 1 tea spoon.
. Green chili 6.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
. Corn flour 3 table spoon.
. Oil 2 table spoon.
. Egg 2.
. mint leaves few.
. Golden fry onion 1.
. Ginger powder 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1 tea spoon.
. Tomato pure 1 cup.
. Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 1 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1tea spoon.
. Beated yogurt 1 cup.
. Chopped coriander leave for garnish.
. Lemon into 4 slices 2.
. Oil 1 cup.
How to make;-
1. Chop the mince with onion,green chili,eggs,mint leaves,salt,red pepper,coriander,2table spoon oil,corn flour,garam masala well.
2. Make the kebabs and fry them golden brown and set aside.
3. For make the gravi fry the ginger powder,tomato for 5-8 minutes.
4. Add salt,red pepper, mustard powder,and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add yogurt and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Grand the fry onion an add in the gravi.
7. Place the kebabs in gravi and cook for 3-5 minutes on low heat.
8. Pour in the serving bowl and sprinkle over the garam massla.
9. Top with coriander leaves.
Serve with nan and any sauce which you like:-