This is a healthy food and easy to cook.This is for 6 serving and will be ready in 1 hour.
. Mutton 1 kg.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger paste 1tea spoon.
. Tomato pure 1 cup.
. Green chili into long pieces 6-8.
. Soya 6 table spoon.
. Oil 1 cuo.
. salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1-1/2 tea spoon.
Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoon.
Chopped coriander leaves 1 bunch.
. Grated ginger 2 table spoon.
how to cook:-
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion for 3 minutes.
2. Add ginger and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add soya, mutton,salt ,coriander leaves and fry until its water dry.
4. Add tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes on medium to low heat.
5. Add red pepper powder,mustard powder and garam masala and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add 1 cup of water and cook until meat tander.
7. Pour in a bowl and garnish with lemon pieces and grated gingr with green chili.
Serve with nan and yogurt:-