This is a good dish for different taste.This recipe is for 4 serving and will be ready in 40 minutes.
. Chicken 1 kg.
. Onion 2.
. Garlic cloves 8.
. Ginger piece 2 inch.
. Green chili 4.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Yogurt 2 cup.
. Mint leaves 1/2 bunch.
. Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
. Ketchup 1 cup.
. Soy sauce 1/2 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Black pepper 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Whole garam masala 2 table spoon.
How to cook:-
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 6 - 8 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken from the oil and set aside.
3. Grand the yogurt,onion,garli,ginger,green chili,mint and coriander leaves very well.
4. Fry the whole garam masala in oil for 1 minutes.
5. Add yogurt mixture and cook until it leaves oil.
6. Add chickken,salt,black pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add 2 cup water and cook for 20 minutes on medium to low heat.
8. Add ketchup and soy sauce and cook for 3-5 minutes in low hear.
Serve with rice or nan:-