These chicken bites are so tasty and like by kids so much.These are for 4 serving and will be reafy in 30 minutes.
. Boneless chicken 1/2 kg.
. Mozarralla cheese 1 table spoon.
. Chaddar cheese 1 table spoon.
. Cream cheese 1 table spoon.
. Egg yolk 2.
. Corn flour 2 table spoon.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger paste 1 tea spoon.
. Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 1 1/2 tea spoon.
. Vinegar 2 table spoon.
. Mathi 1 table spoon.
. Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
How to cook:-
1. Cut the chicken in the shape of kebab.
2. Take a large bowl and mash the mozarrella cheese with hand.
3. Add chaddar cheese,cream cheese,flour,egg yolk,salt,red pepper powder,garlic and ginger paste,coriander powder,vinegar,mathi.
4. Add the chicken and mix well.
5. Skrew the chicken in the baking seekh and bake for 15-20 minutes on 250 degree each side.
6. Piur in a serving dish and serve hot.
Serve with any sauce which you like:-