- Cooked black chickpeas 2 cup canned.
- Chopped onion 1.
- Chopped tomato 2.
- Peeled and chopped raw mango 1 (optional)
- Chopped green chilli 1 table spoon.
- Chili powder 1 tea spoon.
- Chat masala 1 tea spoon.
- /Bhuna jeera powder 1tea spoon.
- Dry mango powder 1 tea spoon.
- Lemon juice 2 table spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
How to make:-
- Take a large bowl .
- Add all the ingredients including the chickpeas and mix well.
- Taste and if required add more of the spice powders or salt.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves. serve kala chana chaat warm.
- you can also refrigerate and serve the chana chaat cold.
- before serving kala chana chaat just garnish with some coriander leaves and lemon wedges.