this dish is make by beef and eat at tea time.This is for 8 serving and will be ready in 5 hours.
. Boneless beef piece 2 kg.
. Salt 3 tea spoon.
. Vinegar 1cup.
. Lemon juice 4 table spoon.
. Butter 4 table spoon.
. Ginger paste 1table spoon.
. Garlic paste 1 table spoon.
How to cook:-
1. Cut the beef into 4-5 inches thin slices.
2. Marinade the beef with vinegar,salt,lemon juice,ginger and garlic paste and leave for 3-4 hours.
3. Cook the beef in cooker in water for 30-40 minutes or until it tander.
4. When it tander ,dry its water.
5. Poure in oven dish and sprinkle over the buttet and bake for 15 minutes for deep fry.
Serve with ketchup:-