This dish is make in mud handi.This is so tasty and have a great look.With almonds and sesame seed it become healthy and wonderful.This is for 6-8 serving and will be ready in 1 hour.
. Mutton 1 kg.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Tomato pure 1 cup.
. Beated yogurt 1/2 cup.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Crushed almonds 1/2 cup.
. Sesame seed 1 table spoon.
. Butter 2 table spoon.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Small cardamoms 4.
. Dar cheni 1 piece.
. Long 5.
. Big cardamom 2.
. Zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Garam masala powder 1tea spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves few.
. Lemon slices of 2.
How to cook:-
1. Fry the long,cardamoms,zeera,dar cheni,almonds,sesame seed in butter for 1 minute.
2. Heat oil in a mud handi and fry the onion for 3 minutes.
3. Trasfer 1/2 onion in a plate and set aside.
4. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry for 2 minhtes.
5. Add tomato and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add mutton,salt and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add red pepper powder,mustard powder, zeera and long mixture,and cook until it leave oil.
8. Add 1 cup water and cook on low heat until meat tander.
9. Grand the fry onion and add in mutton.
10. Add beated yoghrt and cook gor 5-8 minutes.
11. Sprinkle over the garam masala and pour in a serving bowl.
12. Top with coriander leaves and lemon pieces.
Serve with nan and salad:-