Tikka bryani is so famous dish in pakistan.This is for 8 serving and will be reafy in 1 hour.You can add vegetables too in rice.
. Boneless chicken 1 kg.
. Vinegar 1/2 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
.Garam massla 1 table spoon.
.Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
.Yogurt 1/2 cup.
. Garlic powder 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger powder 1 tea spoon.
. Oil 2 table spoon.
. Oil for fry.
. Boiled rice 1 kg.
. Chopped onion 1.
. Chopped ginger 1table spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
. Chopped tomato 1 cup.
. Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
. Salt 2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Garam massla 1 table spoon.
. Zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Yellow food colour 1/4 tea spoon.
. Milk 2 table spoon.
How to cook:-
1. Cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Sprinkle over the vinegar and leave for 15 minutes.
3. Drain its water.
4. Mix the salt,red pepper,coriander powder,garam masala,oil,ginger and garlic powder in yogurt.
5. Marinade the chicken this mixture.
6. Fry the chicken in deep oil on high heat and set aside.
7. Heat 1 cup oil in a pan and fry onion for 4 minutes.
8. Add ginger paste and fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add tomato paste,green chili and cook for 5 minutes.
10. Add salt,red pepper,garam masala,zeera and cook for 3-5 minutes.
11. Stir in coriander leaves and add 1/2 cup water.
12. Pour in the boiled rice .
13. Mix food colour in 2 table spoon of milk and sprinkle over the rice and cover the pan.
14. Cook for 6-8 minutes on low heat.
1. Pour the rice in a serving dish and top with chicken tikka.
Serve hot with mint yogurt:-