These kababs are so great in taste .I love this.These kababs are for 6 serving and eill be ready in 15 minutes if mince already ready.
. Mutton mince 1 kg.
. Fat 1/4 kg.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Crushed garlic 1 tea spoon.
. Crushed ginger 1 table spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
. Salt 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1table spoon.
. Garam masala 1table spoon.
. Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
. Thick yogurt 1 cup.
. Oil 1/2 cup.
How to make:'
1. Again chop the mince in chopper .
2. Add fat too.
3. Mix the salt, red pepper,Garam masala,coriander powder,ginger and garlic,green chili in thick yogurt.
4. Fry the onion in some oil and spread on the paper.
5. Grand the onion .
6. Mix onion and yogurt mixture in the mince and place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
7. Take a punch of mince and shape the kabab on the seekh.
8. Make all the kababs on seekhs.
9. Cook them on angheete.
10. Brush them with oil.
11. Cook until each side golden brown.
Serve hot with mint sauce:-