This homemade achar goasht is so tasty and easy to cook. It is for 6 serving and will be ready in 40 minutes.
. Mutton 1 kg.
. Garlic pasta 1 tea spoon.
. Crushed ginger 2 table spoon.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 12.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Curry leave 2.
. Coriander powder 1tablle spoon.
. Yogurt 1 cup.
. Sonf 1 tea spoon.
. Kalvangi 1tea spoon.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Green chili 10.
. zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Whole coriander 1 tea spoon.
. Rai 1/2 tea spoon.
. Salt 1/4 tea spoon.
. Imli ka gooda 1 table spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
How to cook:-
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion for 3 minutes.
2. Add mutton,garlic paste,salt and cook until dry.
3. Add 2 glass water and cook until it tander.
4. Stir in red pepper,coriander powder,mustard powder,curry leave,cumin stick,sonf,kalvanji and ginger.
5. Beat tha yogurt and stir in the mutton and cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
6. Fry the sonf, zeera and coriander on tawa and grand.
7. Mix the salt,sonf,zeera,coriandar, imli ka gooda,rai .
8. Make the cut in the green chili and fill them with the mixture.
9. Fry the green chili in some oil and add in the mutton.
10. Sprinkle over the coriander leaves.
Pour in the serving bowl and serve with nan or paratha:-