It is a good and so easy recipe and can make any time when you feel hungr.These are for 4 serving and will be ready in 40 minutes.
. Bonles chinken 1kg.
. Vinegar 2 table spoon.
. Onion 2.
. Ginger powder 1 tea spoon.
. Garlic powder 1 tea spoon.
Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Coriander powder 1 tea spoon.
. Zeera powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoin.
. Butter 1 cup.
How to cook:-
1. Cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Marinade the chicken with salt,black pepper,garam masala, coriander,ginger and garlic powder,vinegar,zeera well and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile ccut the onion in long slices.
4. Heat the butter on big tawa and put chicken gantly.
5. Sprinkle over the onion and green chili and cover it.
6. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
7. Add 1/2 cup water and cover again and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Pour it in serving dish and serve with nan.