This is so easy to cook and can eat at tea time and iftar.It is for 6 serving and will be ready in 30 minutes.
. Boneless chicken 1 kg.
. Crushed cheese 1/2 cup.
. Refined flour 4 table spoon.
. Egg 2.
. Salt 1 1/4 tea spoon.
. Black pepper powder 1 1/4 tea spoon.
. Bread crumbs 1 cup.
. Oil for fry.
How to cook:-
1. Cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Marinade the chicken with cheese,salt,black pepper.
3. pour the refined flour in a plate.
4. Beat the eggs with 1/4 tea spoon salt and 1/4 tea spoon black pepper powder in a bowl.
5. Heat the oil in a frypan .
6. Roll the chicken in the bread crumbs,then roll in refined flour,then dip in egg and fry each sidr until golden brown.