- 1 quart milk.
- Sugar 2-1/4 cup.
- Cornstarch 1/2 cup.
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon.
- Banana extract 1 table spoon.
- Egg yolk 8.
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tea spoon.
- Butter 2 table spoon cut in cubes.
- Cream 1 cup.
- Banana 4 cut in slices.
- Apple 1 ct in slices.
- Vanilla wafers 1 box.
- Bourbon 1/3 cup.
How to make:-
- Scaled milk in a large saucepan with a pinch of sugar.
- Take a bowl and mix egg yolk,banana extract,bourbon and 2 cup sugar well until thick.
- Add cornstarch and mix again well.
- Very slowly pour in a some milk mixture.
- Once fully incorporated pour the entire mixture back into the saucepan and cook on medium heat.
- Stir constantly until it thick.
- Remove from the heat and add a pinch of the salt and vanilla extract,then add butter cubes and stir well.
- Transfer in a bowl and leave it for cool.
- In a bowl wipe the cream,1/4 cup sugar,vanilla extract with mixer until you have stiff peaks,then aside.
- Add banana apple slices in pastry cream.
- Line a 10 inch pie dish with vanilla wafers.
- Splash with more cream ,then cover pastry cream with banana and apple slices.
- Top with whipped cream and place in refrigerator for cool.