- Unsalted butter 1 cup to be browned.
- Chilled unsalted butter 1/2 cup,cut into tiny pieces.
- All purpose flour 4-1/2 cup.
- Baking soda 1 tea spoon.
- Dry yeast 1 table spoon.
- Sea salt 1 tea spoon.
- Brown sugar 1-1/2 cup.
- Granulated sugar 1 cup.
- Egg 2.
- Vanilla extract 2 table spoon.
- Dark chocolate chips 3 cup.
- Toasted,chopped,walnuts 1 cup.
How to make;-
- Brown the 1 cup butter,melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When little brown specks form immediately remove from the heat and pour in a bowl.
- In a bowl mix flour and baking soda.
- Stir in the yeast,salt,and 1/2 cup cold,cut butter.
- In a large bowl beat together the browned butter with the sugars.
- Beat eggs and vanilla in the sugar mixture.
- On low speed mix dry ingredients into the wet.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grease the cooking sheet and drop 1/4 cup mounds of dough onto the sheet..
- Leaving plenty of space in between.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden on 375 degree.
- Allow to cool on the sheet for 2 minutes and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Serve with tea:-