- Spinach 4 bunches.
- Meat 1 kg.
- Oil 2 cup.
- Cumin seed 2 table spoon.
- Ginger paste 2 table spoon.
- Garlic paste 1 table spoon.
- Chopped onion 1.
- Chopped tomato 4.
- Salt 1 1/2 tea spoon.
- Red pepper 2 tea spoon.
- Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
- Garam masala 1 table spoon.
- Paneer 500 gram.
- Dried fenugreek leaves 2 table spoon.
- Thickened cream 2 table spoon.
Wash the spinach well and boil in water for 30 minutes.
Then refresh in cold water.
Drain the extra water.
Make puree until smooth.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and ginger paste,cumin seeds,onion until it golden brown.
Add tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the meat and fry for 5 minutes.
Add some water and cook until meat tender.
Stir in spinach puree and salt,green chili,red pepper,garam masala and cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
Add the fenugreek leaves and paneer and cook until it dry and leave the oil.
Pour in the serving bowl and enjoy.
Serve with rice:-