- Bread crumbs 2 cup.
- Milk 1 cup.
- Sugar 2 table spoon.
- Egg 3 separate whites and yolk.
- Red jam 1/3 cup.
- Lemon juice 1 table spoon.
- Almond and cherry for garnish.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and beat the egg yolks.
- Add milk and blend for few seconds,then add sugar and bread crumbs and blend for few seconds.
- Grease the oven bowl and place in the mixture.
- Bake it for 20 minutes on 180 degree.
- Mix the jam and lemon juice and layer on the baked cake.
- Beat the sugar in the egg white well until it foaming.
- Layer the egg white on the layer of jam.
- Garnish with almond and cherry.
- Turn on the upper grill of the oven and bake the cake for few minutes until it look golden.