- Butter 1/4 cup.
- Boiled chicken 2 cup.
- Fresh coriander 1 cup.
- Egg 1.
- Water 2 table spoon.
- Chopped onion 1 table spoon.
- Bread crumbs 1/2 cup.
- Black pepper 1/2 tea spoon.
- Milk 1 cup.
- Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
- Refined flour 1/4 cup.
- Sesame seed 2 table spoon.
How to make:
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add refined flour,salt and black pepper and stir it and make a mixture.
- Add milk and stir it until it thick.
- Add chicken,onion,fresh coriander and mix it and cook for 5 minutes until it dry.
- Put it in a long try and cool for 2 hours.
- Make the croquettes of all the mixture.
- Mix egg and sesame seed in 2 table spoon of water in a bowl.
- Dip the croquettes in it then in bread crumbs and leave it for cool.
- Heat the oil in fry pan and fry them light brown.
Serve hot with any sauce: