Cheese contains a host of nutrients like calcium, protein, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin B12. Calcium is one of the nutrients most likely to be lacking in the American diet.This recipe is for 4 serving and make in 45 minutes.
- Boneless chicken 1 kg.
- Tandoori masala 1 table spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
- Garam maala 1 table spoon.
- Tomato sauce 1 cup.
- Butter 1/2 cup.
- Onion 1.
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
- Ginger paste 1 tea spoon.
- Water 1/2 cup.
- Cooking oil 1 cup.
- Yogurt 1/2 cup.
- Chopped cheese 1 cup.
- Take a large bowl and mix yogurt and tandoori masala well.
- Marinate the chicken in yogurt and leave for 1 hour.
- Drain the extra water of the marinate chicken.
- Blend the onion,ginger and garlic in water in the blender.
- Heat the 1/2 cup oil in large skillet on medium heat and fry the chicken until lightly browned on all sides.
- Took the chicken aside.
- Heat the 1/2 cup oil in the skillet and fry the onion paste for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the garam masala,red pepper and salt in the mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the chicken and butter and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Top with cheese and cover for 1 minute,then remove from the heat.
Serve hot with nan:-