- Pineapple juice 2 cup.
- Cornstarch 1 table spoon.
- Soy sauce 2 table spoon.
- White vinegar 2 table spoon.
- Garlic paste 1/2 tea spoon.
- Ginger powder 3 table spoon.
- Raw firm fish,such as salmon,cut in chunks 1/2 kg.
- Fresh pineapple in chunks 4 cup.
- Large onion cut in wedges.
How to cook:
- Take a small pan and mix cornstarch in pineapple juice.
- Add soy sauce,vinegar,garlic and ginger paste.
- Simmer until slightly thickened,about 7 minutes,let cool.
- Add fish and pineapple to sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Thread fish,pineapple and onion on skewers.
- Place on a hot grill until fish is done to your liking.
- Serve with rice.
- Heat marinade and use as a sauce over fish and rice.