This pasta dish is ready in 1 and for 3-4 serving.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg.
- Olive oil 2 table spoon.
- Shredded coconut 1/2 cup.
- Pineapple with juice 1 can.
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup,
- Ground cinnamon 1 tea spoon.
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon.
- Red pepper flakes 1 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Boiled noodles 2 cup.
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Take a skillet and heat the oil.
- Cook the chicken cubes for 8-10 minutes.
- Add pineapple with juice,salt and black pepper,red pepper flakes,chili powder,cinnamon,sugar and coconut and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Mix the boiled pasta in the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes.