- Meat 1/2 kg.
- Yogurt 1-1/2 kg.
- Vinegar 2 table spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Red pepper powder 2 table spoon.
- Garam masala 1 table spoon.
- Lemon 2 table spoon.
- Ginger paste 1 tea spoon.
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
- Chines salt 1 tea spoon.
- Dry chili 7 .
- Potato 1 cut in round shape.
- Capsicum 1 cut in round shape.
- Onion 1 cut in round shape.
- Tomato 1 cut in round shape.
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish.
How to cook:
- Mix yogurt,vinegar,red pepper powder,garam masala,chines salt,garlic and ginger powder in the meat and leave for 1 hour.
- Heat the 1/2 cup oil in a pan and cook meat for 5-8 minutes,then add some water.
- Cook it until meat tender and dry.
- Heat the 1/2 cup oil and fry onion for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add vegetables and fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Add in the meat and stir gently.
- Cook for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Pour in the serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves,tomato slices and lemon slices.
Serve with nan and mint yogurt and salad:-