- 12-14 bread pieces.
- 2 breast chicken.
- 2 cup water.
- 2 egg beaten.
- 1 tea spoon ginger,garlic paste.
- Oil for oiling.
- Black pepper to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Peanut 2 table spoon.
- Boil chicken in water by adding salt, black pepper, garlic and ginger paste.
- When chicken is boil shred it.
- Beat egg and some cornflour,salt and black pepper in it and beat well.
- Add the peanut and mix it.
- Add shredded chicken in beaten egg mixture.
- Spread it on the bread pieces.
- Take non stick pan and heat put some oil.
- Fry the bread pieces each side golden brown.