This cake is so tasty and like by every age of people.It is for 6 serving and will be ready in 1 hour but take time for cool.
For strawberry puree:-
- Strawberries 1/2 cup.
- Lemon juice 1/2 table spoon.
- Refined flour 1 cup.
- Egg 2.
- Baking powder 1 tea spoon.
- Sugar powder 3/4 cup.
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon.
- Butter 1/2 cup.
- Milk 1/2 cup.
- Vanilla extract 1 tea spoon.
- Strawberry puree 3 table spoon.
- Food color1 drop.
For Strawberry Frosting:-
- Strawberry puree 1 tea spoon.
- Lemon extract 1/4 tea spoon.
- Cream cheese 4 table spoon.
- Butter 1/2 cup.
- Salt 1 pinch.
- Sugar powder 4 table spoon.
- Red food color 1 drop.
How to make strawberry puree:-
- Mash the strawberries with back of the spoon and squeeze out the juice about 1/4 cup.
- Make smooth puree with strawberries and strawberry juice in juicer.
- Cook the strawberries puree on medium heat until it thick.
- Set aside the puree.
- Take a bowl and mix flour,salt,sugar and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with electric mixer until foamy.
- Add the sugar and beat well and set aside.
- Heat the milk and butter in microwave ,whisk to combine and set aside.
- Add flour mixture in the egg and mix until combined.
- Take a bowl and pour the 1 cup of batter.
- Mix in the milk and butter mixture.
- Add it in the remaining batter.
- Add vanilla extract,and strawberry puree and mix until combined well.
- Grease the 9by 7 inch baking dish and pour the batter in it.
- Bake the cake for 20-25 minutes on 350 degree.
- Beat the cheese cream until smooth.
- Add the butter,lemon extract and beat until fluffy.
- Add the strawberry puree and beat until blend.
- Add sugar and beat again until mix well.
- Cover the cake with strawberry butter cream.
- Fill center with lemon curd and drop of red color.