Walnuts are useful for Hair, Pregnancy, Diabetes, Weight Management, Skin beauty. almonds, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Many of the nutrients in almonds help contribute to increased heart health.this delicious sweet halwa will be ready in 30 minutes and it is for 6 serving.
- Walnut kernels 2-1/4 cup.
- Almonds 2 1/4 cup.
- Butter 1 cup.
- Milk powder 1-1/2 cup.
- Milk 2 cup.
- Khoya 1/2 cup.
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tea spoon.
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup.
- Crush the walnuts and almonds separate.
- Heat the butter in a fry pan and fry 2 cup walnut and 2 cup almonds for 2-3 minutes.
- Add khoya and cook for 1 minute,then add milk powder and continue to saute.
- Add milk and stir it.
- Add green cardamom powder ,sugar and mix well.
- Cook on medium heat until it become thick like halwa.
- Remove from the heat and pour in a plate.
- Garnish with crushed walnuts and almonds.