All children love chocolate. These cookies are so delicious and yummy.
I keep them in my home always.My children want to eat them any time.Coconut will be ready in 40 minutes.
- Refined flour 3 cup.
- Egg 2.
- Granulated sugar 1 cup.
- Butter 2 sticks.
- Vanilla extract 2 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Baking powder 1 tea spoon.
- Ground coffee powder 1/4 cup .
- Chocolate chunks 1 cup.
- Shredded coconut 3/4 cup.
- beat the butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat each time.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined well.
- Take a separate bowl and mix the coffee powder,flour,salt,baking powder well.
- Add the butter mixture gently and mix well.
- Add the coconut and chocolate chips and combined.
- Grease the baking sheet and lined with parchment paper and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake it for 20 minutes on ego degree on the middle rack of the oven.
- Transfer it for cool on the rack.